domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

The New Barbarians & The Rolling Stones - Blind Date Revisited



Recorded Live at Oshawa Civic Auditorium, Toronto, Canada - April 22, 1979.
Excellent Soundboard Recordind



CD1
THE NEW BARBARIANS
01-Introduction By Lorrimer And Belushi
02-Sweet Little Rock 'n Roller
03-Fuc Her
04-Breathe On Me
05-Infekshun'
06-I Can Feel The Fire
07-Am I Grooving You
08-Seven Days
09-Before They Make Me Run



CD2
THE ROLLING STONES

01-Prodigal Son
02-Let It Rock
03-Respectable
04-Star Star
05-Beast Of Burden
06-Just My Imagination
07-When The Whip Comes Down
08-Shattered
09-Miss You*
10-Jumpin' Jack Flash*
*With The New Barbarians

Artwork Included


2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks!
    there are a few bootlegs around of this show on the net, but THIS ONE YOU HAVE is the first I had read about in the early 1980s in HOT WACKS magazine,and I always wanted it, the front and back cover photos are amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. MANY THANKS
    I have most of the tour but this is the best sounding bootleg live in Marylan with the record company also swinpig but if you want i upload this.

    ResponderEliminar